- RSS Channel Showcase 8752280
- RSS Channel Showcase 5843156
- RSS Channel Showcase 9708712
- RSS Channel Showcase 8737191
Articles on this Page
- 05/03/17--08:13: _The Expectation of ...
- 05/08/17--09:15: _Lower Your Facebook...
- 05/10/17--09:36: _Five Ways to Make t...
- 05/15/17--08:50: _How Much Time Does ...
- 05/16/17--08:12: _Three Ways to Podca...
- 05/17/17--08:07: _8 Steps for Finding...
- 05/17/17--08:10: _4 Secrets to Great ...
- 05/22/17--17:15: _Marina Grindle
- 05/23/17--09:15: _LinkedIn vs. Medium...
- 05/23/17--10:05: _How to Maintain a F...
- 05/03/17--08:13: The Expectation of Perfection
- 05/08/17--09:15: Lower Your Facebook Ad Cost by Improving Your Relevance Score
- 05/16/17--08:12: Three Ways to Podcast Without Committing to Forever
- 05/17/17--08:07: 8 Steps for Finding and Attracting Your Ideal Client
- 05/17/17--08:10: 4 Secrets to Great Customer Service
- 05/22/17--17:15: Marina Grindle
- 05/23/17--09:15: LinkedIn vs. Medium: Battle of the Publishers
Parent-teacher conferences strike fear in the hearts of parents and children every quarter. Our family is no different. With a fourth- and second-grader in the house, my wife and I have the privilege of sitting in tiny chairs at tiny tables while discussing how our kids are doing academically and socially.
Written by: Dianna Leyton
Here's the scenario: you discovered the magic of Facebook ads, but now you notice that your ad's cost per click is higher than expected. You put more and more money into your ad campaigns and while you are seeing some results, they’re not happening as quickly (or as inexpensively) as you'd like them to happen.
My five-year old frequently asks if she can have my phone to call her grandparents. It’s not that she just wants to chat with her grandfather. Whenever she calls, she has a clear goal in mind – she wants to plan a sleepover.
Before she asks to FaceTime, she’ll pack up some clothes and put on her backpack. Then, when she calls, she can demonstrate how ready she is for the upcoming event. Persuasive and adorable, her requests are almost always met with eager acceptance.
If you’re among the 16% of B2B marketers who don’t have a content marketing strategy in place, it might be because you think it takes a lot of time or resources. And that makes sense -- it’s one thing to hear about what content marketing can do for you, but it’s another thing to invest time, budget and resources into it.
If you are thinking about launching a podcast for your business or hobby, the feeling of commitment can be rather overwhelming.
I was chatting with a coach last week. She has done many interviews over the years, with some well-known, 'high flying' guests. However, she isn't interested in a podcast. She doesn't want to feel committed to a podcast over the long term. She doesn't want the pressure of the schedule to keep the show rolling forward.
And that got me thinking...
While it might seem like growth to bring on a new customer, if that customer isn’t a good fit, it can actually hinder real growth.
The right prospects will see the value that you can provide to them, which in turn makes your services less about price and more about how you help them solve their problems. Not only will the right clients be willing to invest in your services, but they also have the characteristics that allow you to showcase your best work. This way, the relationship is satisfying and proves to be beneficial for both parties.
In the past week, I’ve had THREE absolutely TERRIBLE customer service experiences, and one bad one.
These three were not bad customer service experiences…these were well beyond simply bad. The amount of time wasted only compounds the rest of the situation.
I’m convinced that it requires substantial effort to put in this little effort. I’m sure that I’m being punk’d.
First, there was my health insurance experience with my mother.
Marina Grindle is FMG Suite's Content Marketing Specialist, where she works to develop unique strategies to help financial advisors build their brand. FMG Suite is an all-in-one marketing solution for financial advisors looking to grow their digital presence, increase leads, and expand their book of business. Their tools include email campaigns, automated social media, lead generation opportunities, and more. Learn more here.
As you ramp up your content strategy, you will likely be thinking of ways to get more traction on your blog. But where should financial advisors post content to attract the right audiences and make their content efforts worthwhile?